Respawn Entertainment Updated Apex Legend to Version 1.70, below you will see the Patch Notes of the Latest Update. Apex Legends update 1.70 patch notes is currently trending on google, below we have mentioned the Updates Version patch notes of this Game, check them out for more information.
About Apex Legend
Apex Legends has two gameplay modes. In Battle Royale, up to 20 three-person squads or 30 two-person duos land on an island and search for weapons and supplies before attempting to defeat all other players in combat. The available play area on the island shrinks over time, forcing players to keep moving or else find themselves outside the play area which can be fatal. The final team alive wins the round. In Arenas, players form into three-player squads and fight against another squad in a 3v3 team deathmatch over a series of rounds to determine the winner of the match. Teams win when their team has at least 3 points and is 2 points ahead.
Work on the game began around late 2016, though the project remained a secret right up until its launch. The game’s release in 2019 came as a surprise, as until that point it had been assumed that Respawn Entertainment was working on a third installment to the Titanfall franchise, the studio’s previous major game. Apex Legends received positive reviews from critics, who praised its gameplay, progression system, and fusion of elements from various genres. Some considered it a worthy competitor to other battle royale games. Apex Legends surpassed 25 million players by the end of its first week, and 50 million within its first month. By April 2021, it had approximately 100 million players.
Apex Legends Update 1.70 Patch Notes
Update Details: Here is the details of What changes has made in the update version of Apex legends.
- Switch fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Valkyrie adjustment:
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Win X rounds in Arenas” challenges not tracking wins correctly.
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by legends with light effects in the lobby
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
Apex Legends is currently available on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia. For additional information about the Apex Legend, make sure to check the official website of Apex Legend Game.