what was the name of the dog that belonged to this character?
The Answer is Snowy.
Amazon Quiz Answers 6 July 2021
Q1: Under The Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana, Which Of These Institutions Are Being Setup In 22 New Locations?
Q2: Clyde’s Spot, Discovered In 2020 By Amateur Astronomer Clyde Foster Using His Own 14-Inch Telescope, Is Located On Which Planet?
Q3: Om Prakash Bhardwaj, Who Recently Passed Away, Was A Dronacharya Award Winning National Coach In Which Sport?
Q4: What Were The Fighters Who Fought In This Place Called?
Q5: What Was The Name Of The Dog That Belonged To This Character?
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- This is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Now there you will see 5 questions in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all questions to win the quiz.
- After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.