National Doctors’ Day 2021: The year 2020-21 belongs to doctors and the healthcare workers who are risking their lives to fight the lethal, invisible virus Covid-19. While India stays at home to curb the spread of the pandemic; armed with masks, gloves, and protective gears, the medical community is working tirelessly round the clock amid mounting pressure, fear of being infected, and harassment and discrimination.
Today is the birth anniversary of legendary medical practitioner Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, celebrated all over India as National Doctor’s Day. As we celebrate National Doctors Day on July 1, express your gratitude to them by sharing these quotes and wishes.Happy Doctor’s Day to the ones who always put their patients first and do their best to gift them health.Doctors are the boon directly sent from God for us.
Salute to the heroic job you do even in the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Happy Doctor’s Day.Only a doctor is blessed with the magical powers to treat a life, to bring health into our lives, and to be there with us when we have lost all the hopes. Happy Doctors’ Day!A doctor is bestowed with the eye to see and treat weakness in mankind. He is the one who can give us hope when we are in doom.
Happy Doctors’ Day!This world has become a better and healthier place to live in with doctors bringing the joy of health and goodness to our lives. Happy Doctor’s Day!Thanks to the doctors for letting us have the opportunity to lead a healthy and risk-free life! Our society owes them a lot. Happy Doctor Day!You are more than just a doctor, you are a friend and guide too,
So here’s a special wish coming your way. Happy National Doctor’s Day!A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles.
Happy Doctors Day to you!”Our profession is the only one which works unceasingly to annihilate itself.” – Martin H Fischer”People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt.” Seneca”Only a Life Lived for Others Is a Life Worthwhile.” Albert Einstein”Always Remember the Privilege It Is To Be a Physician.”
Daniel P LoganOnly a doctor is blessed with the magical powers to treat a life, to bring health into our lives and to be there with us when we have lost all the hopes. A Happy Doctor’s Day 2021 to you.
Happy Doctors’ Day 2021!
- World Picnic Day 2021: Wishes, History, Significance, Quotes, Images and How to Celebrate
- World Environment Day 2021 Theme and Slogan
Happy Doctors Day 2021: Quotes, Wishes and Messages to Share with Your Doctors
July 1 is celebrated as National Doctors’ Day every year. The day recognises and celebrates the invaluable contribution of physicians towards serving mankind. The day is also observed to honour the legendary physician and the second Chief Minister of West Bengal, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy who was born on July 1, 1882, and died on the same date in 1962 at the ripe age of 80 years.
Make this day special for the doctors by sharing the word of appreciation for their endless commitment towards the community by sending messages, greetings, and wishes.
1. When there are tears, you are a shoulder. When there is pain, you are a medicine. When there is a tragedy, you are a hope. – Happy National Doctor’s Day!
2. On this occasion of Doctor’s Day, I express my gratitude to you for always being there for us, for serving us with happiness and for treating our problems. Happy Doctor’s Day!
3. You are more than just a doctor, you are a friend and guide too, So here’s a special wish coming your way. Happy Doctor’s Day!
4. “Medicines cure diseases, but only doctors can cure patients.” — Carl Jung
6. Doctors are the true warriors to save people in the world pandemic. Wishing you happy National Doctors’ Day!
7. Wishing a very Happy Doctors Day to a good doctor of the world! Thank You for your service towards humanity! I salute you!
8. Happy Doctor’s Day. I wish that your days turn to be as healthy and wonderful as you do for your patients!
9. Doctor is like a god for the patients as he is the only hope they have. Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day to a wonderful doctor.
10. There is so much dedication, so much sacrifice and so much patience that goes into becoming a doctor. On Doctor’s Day, we thank you for being such a great doctor.”
11. A doctor is bestowed with the eye to see and treat weakness in mankind. He is the one who can give us hope when we are in doom. Sending warm wishes to you on Doctor’s Day 2021.