Happy Children’s Day 2021 Speech: In this article Recentinfos is going to share two best Speeches on the occasion of Children’s day 2021. We will share one long and one shot speech in English respectively, If you like these speeches then please share this article with your Family and Friends.
Happy Children’s Day 2021: First Speech
I welcome you all to the celebration of Children’s Day. This day, is dedicated to children to commemorate the work and love put in by our first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. It marks his 132nd anniversary. Jawaharlal Nehru became our first Prime Minister in 1947 after India was declared an independent nation and he reigned for 16 years, and he always advocated for children’s rights for safety, health, and education.
He was tutored privately with a tutor in his early years, and he understood the importance of education and the good outcomes it can lead to. He loved his time with children, and children also were very fond of him as they referred to him as “Chacha Nehru” and “Chachaji”. He had a great vision for India, to make it into a world leader and he knew that was only possible if the young people are nurtured from childhood, by giving them the freedom to dream and have the basic amenities and the right to be protected and taken care of.
Among the basic rights for children education and health were of extreme importance and he ensured to enlighten people with the same philosophy and encouraged parents and teachers to give their children wings to fly and dream the future they want to create and allow room for mistakes and improvements as these qualities empower them to innovate and build a better nation. So let’s be the children our nation is proud of and create a better tomorrow for everyone around. I wish you all the best and a Happy Children’s Day.
Happy Children’s Day 2021: Second Speech (10 Lines)
Children’s day is celebrated on November 14 every year, since 1964 in India.
– The day is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of our first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
– Nehru cherished every moment he spent with children and believed they are our tomorrow and the fate of the nation lies in their hands.
– He left a remarkable legacy and children were very fond of him and lovingly called him “Chacha Nehru” or “Chachaji”.
– He always believed in equality and was an activist for every child to have equal rights to education, health, and safety.
– The importance of this day is explained and their role in society for a better tomorrow.
– Children’s day is to revisit Chacha Nehru’s principle of allowing children to have wings and fly rather than restricting and limiting their creativity.
More Articles Available of Speeches:
- 2 Best Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Speech In English
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Speech in English 2021
- Independence Day Speech in English 2021
- 10 Lines Speech On Rabindranath Tagore in english| Speech on Rabi Thakur
- Earth Day Speech in English 2021
- Ambedkar Jayanti Speech in English 2021
- 10 lines Speech on World Health Day by kids
- World Health Day: Speech and Theme in English 2021
- International Women’s day Speech in English 2021